Welcome! Each year I work closely with a small number of US and international MBA applicants via telephone, Skype, and email.
My most recent clients were accepted into Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Chicago, MIT, Kellogg, Columbia, Yale, Tuck, UCLA, USC, London, Oxford, INSEAD, Cambridge, Brown/IESE, and many others! My clients have earned millions of dollars in scholarships and fellowships.
I am AIGAC certified and offer comprehensive consulting support to help you build MBA applications that will truly “stand out” from your many thousands of competitors.
My primary focus is the “Top 10” US and international schools; occasionally I’ll help clients with other schools in the Top 20.
Our work together will be intensive and you should be prepared to work very hard; I will push you firmly (but politely!) towards your goal — acceptance into one of the world’s top business schools.
My comprehensive school packages include:
- Pre-Application Ding Diagnostic
- Application Strategy
- Career Story and Career Goals Coaching
- Identification of Skills, Knowledge, Experiences, and Network
- School Selection
- Essay Brainstorming and Editing
- Reference Selection and Recommendation Letter Guidance
- MBA Resume Guidance and Editing
- Application Form Guidance
- Interview Preparation
- Waitlist Strategy and Guidance (when needed)
In addition to my private coaching, I’m a co-founder of MBA Prep School, the only complete, start-to-finish online program for MBA applicants. My proven approach, coupled with access to the proprietary tools and online learning resources of MBA Prep School, will give you the critical edge in your MBA application process.